Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1

I have decided to try and do a 365 photo blog. I hope I can keep it up. Pictures may be simple or complex, but they will revolve around my daily life. If you have any inspiration, I am sure that I can use it. It is definitely going to be a challenge - and some days the pictures may not be from that day (I am sure that is some kind of violation) - but I will try to post one photo a day. Today starts a new decade and I am looking forward to seeing what the future will hold - one photo at a time.

Todays photos are of the most fabulous cat in the world. Dexter will definitely be a subject on several
occasions in the next 364 days.

Thanks for taking this journey with me.
Danielle

5 comments:

  1. YAY! How fun! I think you should for sure use the classic photo of the girl from NYC...I LOVE that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I am going to try to stay true to the challenge and have it be pictures that I take in this 365 - but I will try to take some more photos of her like that. She is very photogenic - so is he when he is not being silly! You are going to have to help me keep up with this challenge - you know how I can get off track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. I have two blogs. One is called As The Abel Turns and WeightLoseJourneyofMel. This is such a great idea. This reminds me of Julia and Julia where she does the recipes.

    I can't wait to see what your photo journey is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! I am looking forward to see where this journey takes us as I am also doing it!
    Belle5 - SCS

    ReplyDelete