Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 - Objects in the backyard


Here are a couple of things that Jeff has around our yard. I really like how they turned out. You might say they are strange to be in our yard - but if you knew us, you would know they are perfectly normal. One of them is a tire, the other is an old mop - both useful in their own way, but probably not in the backyard. I will have to look around to see what I can photograph for tomorrow's post. I think I will take my camera to church and see what I find there. I am so looking forward to the remainder of this challenge. I love taking pictures. My dad would be proud.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures remind me of a magazine we use to get as a kid. It had images and it was a small part of the image and you had to guess what it was. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing - wondering if they are just sitting out there... or used in a creative way. :-) I think this is going to be entertaining...but I'm a little scared about you bringing a camera to church... I'm still a little exhausted - so give me a break on the photos today, k? Love you!

    ReplyDelete