Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6 - Dinner with a Friend


On Sunday I went to dinner with a wonderful friend. It has been a joy getting to know Melinda. We ate fabulous crepes at La Madeline and then spent a couple hours talking about life. I am glad that God has blessed me with her friendship. And that he saw fit to have her as the teacher of both of my children. The picture is of the fireplace at La Madeline. It was a cool night in Houston. This will not be the last time that Melinda and I eat at La Madeline. The crepes were lick your plate good! Next time dinner is on me!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I was blessed to have Victoria and Ryan. They are great children. Thank you for the kind words. Whenever you are ready for La Madeline's let me know. Crepes here we come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love that you took a picture of something that not everyone would notice and made it look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete