Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13 - My Crazy Offspring


These are my offspring. The oldest was placed for adoption at birth! God and his adoptive parents have been so gracious in allowing us to have a continued relationship with him. We love when he comes to visit! Granted the maturity level changes in our house - but it is all good! Actually it is all amazing.

I think the picture picks up each of their personalities pretty well. The boy in the middle is extremely mischievous, the girl would rather be anywhere else and might just cut off her brother's arm if he touches her again. And the oldest enjoying his time with his siblings - but knowing he gets to go home to peace and quiet.

Again, I am truly blessed!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, amazing crew of kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical how the photo captures so much of their personalities...and you hit it... I can read that in each of their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Victoria's face and your description. How funny. Love the pictures. I am trying to catch up on your photo log.

    ReplyDelete