Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12 - My Handsome Husband

Wow he's cute!  After 15 years I think he is handsome! Good thing, huh. He is also pretty amazing. God has given me a man that can live with me and loves me for who I am. He lives with the baggage that I brought to our marriage and navigates the craziness that is me with grace! Thank you God for knowing exactly what I needed.

He is a hard working, fun loving, incredible father and husband that loves God and his family.

Woo Hoo - life is good!

In this photo he is talking to one of our good friends and didn't know that I was taken his picture. My favorite kind of picture - not posed!

2 comments:

  1. awww - I love a girl in love with her man! i feel the same way about my honey - but he doesn't let me take pics of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what though, for not being posed... it's a GREAT picture. Sometimes those are the best shots.

    Jeff is a great guy, and he's very lucky too - he's got an incredible wife.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete