Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8 - A Visit from my Sister




I had the best day on Monday (the 4th) with my youngest sister and her husband. Alicia and Caleb are students in Stephenville and just came down for a quick visit! It was awesome! I am really enjoying getting to know both of them better. It is hard when you are 18 almost 19 years older than your youngest sibling. We never lived in the same house and only in the same city for a little over a year. Crazy I know - but it is what it is. She has developed into an amazing person. She is kind, intelligent and extremely talented. I get why she is my dad's pride and joy. (I am too, but in a different way!). And Caleb is a lot of fun. He too is smart and interesting. Good choice Alicia. I love you both. So here are their pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool - I love that you're enjoying time with her. I can relate a bit because my little brother is 25 years younger than I am, and my little sister is 26 years younger... and I've never even lived in the same state as them - at least thus far.

    She sounds like a wonderful woman!

    ReplyDelete