Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11 - The Craft Room

Okay, this is a picture of one of my favorite places in my house - my craft room. My good friend Lisa blessed me with organizing my room for me. She spent about 25 hours in my room, organizing, finding a place for everything and cleaning out - it was awesome. Before she came, it was a space filled with clutter, a frustration and rarely got used because it was so overwhelming. Not anymore. I am loving going into my room and creating. It is awesome. I might actually get to work on my scrapbooks. We will just have to wait and see. Life is good and I am blessed in more ways than I can count.

The pictures are of the closet and one of the cabinets with all my stamp sets.

Thanks for looking and indulging my picture taking. I really am having a good time. I hope I can keep it up.

Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I am a bit jealous (actually a LOT jealous!) What a wonderful place to create and what a wonderful friend to bless you in such a way. You are doing a great job, only 354 days to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I was wondering if Lisa finished... I need her to come do that to my whole house!

    ReplyDelete